Alignment Monkey Courses
The Alignment Monkey Troop is a membership site for women looking to learn ways to optimize their health using self-care massage, herbal medicine, and natural movement therapies. The courses will focus on reproductive, digestive and pelvic floor health. The techniques I teach draw from my 19 years of experience and training in the healing arts field where I have helped women overcome painful menstrual periods, irregular cycles, fertility challenges, constipation, emotional stress held in the belly, and pelvic floor issues.
Meet The Instructor
Hello, I'm Barbara Loomis, owner of Nurturance, LLC and the Alignment Monkey Blog. I have a heartfelt enthusiasm for teaching people self-care techniques that optimize their reproductive, digestive and pelvic floor health. What lights me up is to see people connect with the inner beauty and wisdom of their bodies.
About My Training
I have been fortunate enough to study first hand with the following mentors, Katy Bowman (biomechanist), Kyle Cline (Chinese Medicine/Chi Nei Tsang), Master Mantak Chia (Chi Nei Tsang/Chi Kung Master), Dr. Rosita Arvigo (Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy®), Dr Ron Mariotti (Visceral Manipulation™), Jeffrey Burch (Functional Methods), and Dr. Aviva Romm, MD, herbalist and midwife (Herbal Medicine for Women).
- 19 years experience and training as a licensed massage therapist (license #6509)
- Practitioner and educator of the Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy®
- Certified Chi Nei Tsang practitioner and educator
- Nutritious Movement™ certified Restorative Exercise Specialist
- Wise Earth Ayurveda Women's Health
- Reiki Practitioner
- Flower Essence Formulator
- Craniosacral Therapy 1-Upledger Institute
- Functional Methods (low force Osteopathic Techniques)
- Visceral Manipulation™ -Barral Institute
- VM 1-Abdomen Liver, Stomach, Intestines
- VM2- Spleen, Kidneys
- VM3- Pelvic Organs
- VM4- Thorax
- VM5- Manual Thermal Evaluation